CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today X, Tomorrow ^

Have you ever been in a situation where your life had just been swallowed into the suckiest pit of all times? Does it feel like you just don't have the mood to do anything, your whole body's weak, and your tummy hurts really bad because you're holding your tears?
It had been a refreshing, yet awful in some parts, today. After I came back from Learning Journey with the P4s today, I sat in the staff room for 30 minutes and stared at something that I can stare at. I didn't feel like doing anything at all. When I ordered my lunch today, I was also in a verge of tears. It just sucks being me today.

My word for today is
TRUST

[MFLW] Tomorrow will be better than today. Much much better.

0 Woofs!:

Blog Archive