CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happiness vs Joy

Holidays went so fast. Practicum starts next Monday. I've prepared my attires, the papers, but I guess I haven't prepared myself. It's gonna be tough, and I pray that it's gonna be fun. One thing that I wish for is so that I can work with younger kids, rather than older ones. I honestly found joy by just being around little kids. It's like, when you're around them, time flies really fast, and you are really busy of doing things, chatting with them, or even accompany them to the toilet. At the end of the day, you feel really tired, coz little kids drain most of your physical and even psychological strength. BUT, all of these breaks up to one point ... enjoyment. No matter how stressful or tired I am serving little kids, at the end of the day I feel an overwhelming JOY. That's the difference of happiness and joyfulness. Happy is just a temporary emotion. You're happy when you receive presents. You're happy when someone compliments you. But joy is what keeps you cheerful in the midst of distress. Joy is an attitude that motivates you to keep on believing and have faith that something great is coming. It's those things that not all everyone possess.

[MFLW] The joy of the Lord is your strength.

0 Woofs!:

Blog Archive