CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Thoughts on Blogging

Although I claimed that I have a blog, but honestly, I'm not the type who'd update it everyday, except the first few days when I started blogging. To me, blogging is like your life experiences that you wanna share with everyone. Sometimes, there are things that I do not wanna share publicly, thus I also kept myself a private journal -- handwritten! It's funny how time have changed. We're no longer looking into people writing diaries and locking them up so that no one can read your private stuff. But now, look where technology got us into..a public diary. The more who reads, the better. So, I guess some stuff you just have to keep to yourself and not let the public know your private life, unless you WANT their attention on it. You may never know what kinda people reads your blog. The tendency of people is to be judgmental. You can't blame them for not doing so. Watch what you write. Select your thoughts, experiences, and words carefully.

[MFLW]: It's already June!

0 Woofs!:

Blog Archive