CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Celebration Continuation

As promised, here are more pictures of my birthday celebrations. It officially ended on May 25. I celebrated it with 2 of my other friends and the other 2 are the leaders in church. We celebrated it in J.W. Marriott, the all-you-can-eat restaurant. Before that, I had my other celebration on May 13 in Mulia Hotel. We also ate in an all-you-can-eat Japanese restaurant. The best stuff there is the Teppans.

@ Mulia Hotel

Drinking Sakae. Legally 21.

Dirty teeth.
Swarovski Crystals from South Africa

The 5 May babies

Cutting the cake that we don't eat. Xp

Posing with Berka

Guys' table with Esther

1 Woofs!:

Rudy said...

That looks like fun! Sorry to have missed your birthday! Happy belated one!

-Uncle Rudy

Blog Archive