CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

21st Surprises

First and foremost, thank you so much for all of YOUR birthday wishes!

I had a great day today. Woke up at 8 AM this morning. Do what? Walked around the room while thanking God that I am still standing tall on my 21st year of living. Then, I read sms-es. Then I went to my mom's room and she wished me happy birthday. In there, I asked her to order noodles for breakfast. =P When I came back, I laid down on my bed again, and my sister shocked me when she woke up and just jerked on me saying Happy Birthday!

Breakfast came, and we all went down to eat our noodles. Suddenly, a stranger came into the house. I wasn't wearing my glasses at that time, and I was still in PJs. I strained my eyes to see that Stella, my girlfriend, was there! I was like...THIS IS THE RANDOMEST THING EVER! She surprised me, really. She gave me a Guatemalan frame with Ivana, Adelene, Stella, and myself in the picture. She stayed for a while to chat. Then she left around 10 AM because I too had to prepare myself to go EX (Entertainment X'enter).

By 11.50ish AM, my siblings and I arrived in EX. I was invited by one of the MSA students (K3) to Hard Rock Cafe. I only knew her, and only started teaching her last week. We had a great time in there! Lots of surprises!

At the end of the day, after watching Speed Racer with my siblings, my parents surprised me with a beautiful gift that they gave during dinner. It's a necklace, with a white-gold and diamond pendant shaped as a key with a 21 carving on it. IT'S SOOOO COOOOL! They said it's difficult to find "key pendants".

All I wanna say through my surprises and blessings today is that ... I am sooooooooooo happy to have a great family! Great friends! Great students! Great great great great great GOD!!

God,
If not for Your goodness, if not for Your grace.
I don't know where I would be today.

With Sicilia

In Hard Rock Cafe

The "surprise"!

With siblings

[MFLW]: I will post a picture of my necklace SOON!

0 Woofs!:

Blog Archive