CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

sunday, monday, tuesday

Hey hey!

I've been physically and mentally tired this week. Starting from Sunday, when I stayed up late to finish my English lesson plan which was to be submitted the next day before 12 noon.

SUNDAY

On Sunday, Ate Ashley invited me to her house. I was quite worried coz what if I cannot finish my work. But then somehow I said yes. And I even suggested to sleep over at her place, given that from her place to Boon Lay is nearer. And so I did. Merryn was there too. We watched MSA's West-Side Story and they were pretty amazed at the number of mics we used! Haha.
Ate Lea cooked dinner for us. We ate a mixture of brown, white, and Jasmine rice (Ate Ash cooked that!), this soup thing, and fried fish. YUUUUUUMMMM! It's Filipino food, but I loveeeee 'em. I must confess that I went 5-6 rounds of rice because I enjoyed it so much.

I somehow managed to finish my lesson plan at 11 pm.And before sleeping, Ate Ash and I played Viwawa (Sushido) for a while. We got lag problems, so we decided to stop. We slept in the living room, on the sofas. I couldn't sleep until 1ish. I guess too much to think about. But I managed to rest my body.


MONDAY

The submission date! I was in campus from 8.45 AM. I went to the computer lab and met Jonathan Boey and gang. Apparently, they too wanted to print out lesson plans. 10 AM, almost everyone who's taking English CS module flocked the computer lab. It was such a hilarious scene. Btw, I met my Secondary school experience mate, Aishah (Malay Lit), in computer lab. Been a looooooong time. She's still nice as usual. Haha!

I met Wan Kay, Wei Boon, and Iggy and we decided to submit the assignments together. After that, I planned to stay in school to study for my Australia exam on Friday. Wei Boon was also in Australia (Yeah! The class has only 7 people. The rest took Europe). As we were walking down to eat our lunch, I broke my sandals! The strap came off! It was so irritating! In the middle of the campus, and it was RUINED?! It happened in LT01, in between block 5 and 7. So I sat down with those two people and we're thinking how to solve this problem. The guys, being guys, said to staple it. (Anyone wanna comment on this?) I somehow thought of people in hall. And the first one that I had in mind was ROSENNA! It was also so coincidental that she was leaving hall to meet her friend in campus. After I hung up, I was thinking...that's really strange, I didn't even have to think twice to call her. Somehow, I realized that I called the right person. She has petite feet like me, she knows style, she stays in hall, she has spare sandals? (Rosie, if you're reading this, you're a miracle!;P)

We waited for about 10 minutes and she brought me the sandals. Amazingly, it's the type that I wanted since agessss ago. It was a black Roxy strap sandals. The sandals that I wanted to buy was Havaianas, but I figured that it's the most expensive sandals ever. Rosenna said she's giving these sandals to me. I was shocked. Her reason was that she didn't use them anymore coz it causes blisters and it's too big for her. At that moment I was still shocked. But then I was excited (yes, for a pair of sandals). I felt sad too when I had to throw away my broken old pair. My old pair would be one year old this June. *Sniff*. But once you let go of the past, you'll receive a better future. Thanks Rosie!

Monday was studying time with Wei Boon, Iggy, and Wan Kay.
We stayed there until 6.30ish. We had dinner in the new Canteen A! But we ordered Macs. =P Subway was terrible. The queue was horrible. Iggy was able to get Subway because he queued up first. The rest of us, including Moi whom we met in the library, ordered Macs. We were also coincidentally seated in groups. Iggy was alone on one side and the four of us on the other.


Subway versus Macs.

Hilarious! It was such a lovely day. And I did "learn" something at least.


TUESDAY

Went to AMK library with Iggy, Wei Boon, and Eric to study for Thursday exam. It was about Historical Interpretations, the philosophy of history, rather than the usual content-based history modules. It was the toughest, and I can assure you that everyone agrees with me. For both Iggy and I, the date of assignment submission was too close with the exams. We only had 3 more days left to study our history. For me, I only had 3 days to study for BOTH exams because I only had 2 papers, one's on Thursday and another on Friday!

WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY

* to be continued *


ARGH! There's so much things to talk about! I'll try to finish 'em somehow. Thursday and Friday was the best!

0 Woofs!:

Blog Archive