CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Stressed is Desserts Spelled Backwards

Before I start blabbering, I just read an email from my 7 years and 11 months cousin. She wrote:

Stesha D. to me
show details 3:18 PM (7 hours ago)

hello, what are you doing i am at school. when are you going back to jkt. bye

I think that is really cute. Well, apparently, I will be going back Indo in a while. Phew. It'll be a 2 months holiday and I can't wait til exam ends.

I wouldn't call myself a mugger coz I don't think I can ever be one. I cannot study the whole week for exams coz I feel that it is a waste of time, especially when I got stressed in the process. I am the type who learns along the way. So, for the whole semester (13 weeks), those are the times when I study. I cannot study too much because in the end, whatever comes out from my pen on my essays will be things that I already thought about and able to relate to. Besides, education is about life change. I guess for me, grades are not that important. Don't take it to the extreme side, of course, who wants to get a C or D! But grades are just bonuses. And it is not the ultimate goal in education. Though, I must confess that I did get several A's in my last semester. But I didn't try too hard, you see. I enjoy what I was doing. No wonder they always say to do the best in what you are interested in. Because you don't need to try hard to achieve better results. Enjoying the subject is the most crucial point in education. Less stress but achieve perfectness.

You know, lesson plans are stressing me out, but at the same time kinda motivates me to be creative. It's all part of learning. I don't have to know everything to write lesson plan. We are not expected to write so much since it's our first year right? But at the same time, we should not reject the mistakes. It is okay to make mistakes. We learn along the way.

Stressed is Desserts Spelled Backwards.

The funny thing is that our English CS tutor closed the FAQs on the 7th of April. Any questions asked beyond that date will not be replied. She even posted another reminder to say that she was not going to answer anymore questions. So, guess what.. I counted.. at least 5 people came to me for advices by means of MSN, sms, one to one, etc. It's really funny coz it's as if I'm playing the second role (substitute role) of my tutor. I'll get questions EVERYDAY! I think I should open FAQs session in my blog eh? =P

Oops. It's 11.30 already. I better sleep. 6.45 tomorrow. Wake me up again! ;)

[MFLW] I ate ayam penyet today with my sis, Love, and Rosna. THANK YOU ROSNA FOR THE TREAT! =D

0 Woofs!:

Blog Archive