CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday

Wednesday

The eve of exam. I planned to study in Macs the whole day with Iggy and to meet Jeans for lunch too. Iggy and I were already in Macs. Just a few minutes after we sat down, Tera called regarding the class T-shirts. The company had problems with the images. They could not stretch the designs into maximum quality. That means, I have to send them pictures with higher pixels. That day I did not bring my laptop. I was a bit upset though, but I did go back home in the end. I decided to study at home. I dragged Iggy along. Cut the story short, I sent the designs to the company before lunchtime. Jeans came for lunch too. Before lunch, some things happened. It let me down. It was really a disappointment, especially when I'll be having exam the next day. I tried to forget by singing songs (I'm on the piano and Jeans, Iggy, and my sis sing). After the sing-along sessions, we walked to Hougang Interchange to grab bubbleteas. I wonder whose idea was it. I must say that Wednesday had been the toughest day of the week. I'm so glad that I got a chance to pray about it with my fellas. They're a real encouragement to me. I believed that tomorrow will be better than today.
Thursday

And it was. Besides finishing Dr. Rahil's exam, I felt overjoyed and encouraged by my friends. Historians united. The class T-shirts were delivered early in the morning. Tera, Jeans, Wanyee, and I were planning to wear them to the examination hall. I thought we all should, but I don't feel good telling the others to wear the shirts coz if not that'll make me look like I'm "bragging" about my designs. I was abit disappointed when some of them were not wearing the shirts after they bought them. But miraculously...15 minutes before we enter the hall, I saw almost ALL of them wore the shirts! Even when we enter, I saw Dr. Rahil's shocked face. It was like the attack of black ants! The rest of the people in the hall also stared at us. They called us snooty! Ahem. Who else if it wasn't the Chemistry student (you know who u are!). I was and still am overwhelmed. I have great friends!

Friday

The day of freedom. Finished the other and last paper! Australia!!! Why are you so complicated?! Well, not really. I think I'm gonna score well for this module anyway. =P As long as I'm happy, everything will look good to me. I came to school early to study and in less than 6 hours, I was done with the paper. I was in a state of shock. I still wasn't feeling the victory yet! Even in the bus, I was quiet. There were still remnants of the convict period, Vietnam War, and feminist writers. =S

Front design. Courtesy of Jean's FB picture.

After eating dinner with Wan Kay in JP (the Hokkien Mee!), I contemplated to go either with my Aunt or to Life Group or home. I decided to go LG instead. And I was truly blessed that I came. I got to share testimonies and be blessed too. Ate Ash messaged me that night. She was sad because I'll be going back to Indo (for a 2 month vacation) on Sunday. Before that, Wan Kay already said that she'll be missing me too. I told her, imagine after graduation. Her face was red! I was sad too. Again ... I thank God for great friends! I'll miss all of you. It's not over. We still have 2 more years to be hyped about! Agree?

Saturday

The packing begins in the morning. I was still shocked that I finished my semester! Nothing else to study when everyone else are still studying and exam-ing. In the afternoon, I met Wan Yee. Our appointment was impromptu. I only asked her out in the morning. She had nothing to do, sick of studying, and lived nearby, so why not. We watched the randomest movie ever: The Escape from Huang Shi. It was based on a Western guy's life who went to Nanjing and then to Huang Shi to help the orphans. It was abit gory and of course, historical movies expect you to let go of your emotions. Wan Yee cried at the end. Hehehe.
After the movie, we went shopping! The best day ever! I felt my freedom then and there. Haha. I bought 1 Forever21 sweater, 1 Forever21 short-sleeved jacket, one Zara cardigan. I nudged Wan Yee to buy a green cardigan from Zara. And she did. Looking forward to see you wear 'em when you're here, babe!

The day did not end there. I went for music practice then recording studio in the evening. My sister, Mark, P.Neli, and I recorded P.Neli's "rap" song somewhere in Potong Pasir. It took us about 2 and a 1/2 hours to complete. My takes for the bridge seemed forever. I was also upset at myself for not hitting the first four notes strongly! In the end, we stick to another arrangement. We'll see how it goes when I'm back. But it's a wrap!

0 Woofs!:

Blog Archive