CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Happenings in August

Yahoo!

Week 5 had been amazingly FINE for me.
Started my weekend on Wednesday after 10.30am. Apparently, one of my history modules which was supposed to be Monday 5.30, Wednesday 2.30, and Thursday 9.30 was on E-Learning! The timings were off. And I'm glad that it happened this week. I still need more anyway. =P Been studying the whole week. Been exhausted from readings after readings. Been excited about the coming recess week. Bahaha. I know. I'm still enjoying my LONGEST weekend this week. =) So what were the happenings since the last time I updated this blog? August 27 -- Blood Donation Drive organized by BA Club. I was just helping to mend the booth. I was thinking of donating, but when I checked..my pressure was barely 100! No surprise though. I had had low blood pressure before. My friends suggested me to eat more iron. Dig some, guys. Feed me then. =P At 3 PM, I had a rehearsal for the next day's event. Yeah. The FPO contacted me to be an emcee for this event. It had been a year since I emcee-ed something. The great thing was ... it was all prepared by the office. The script, and everything. I only need to show myself there. Present it well. And voila! The only thing that I had problem with was the pronunciation of names. Gosh! I read Hung as "Hoong" when it's suppose to be the 'Hung' in William Hung. Diao! So glad that I rehearsed that well. August 28 -- Waited almost 5 hours for the event. In the morning, Wan Kay asked me to join her in Learning Fest--MONOPOLY, organized by Club Jeux. Since I had nothing to do, might as well go there and make new friends. =P And so I did. The people there were really cool. They influenced me to join Club Jeux, yo.

Learning Fest with Club Jeux

Then at 4 PM, the NIE Passion and Club Award began. I was wearing batik (told one of the NIE staff who's organizing this that I'm proud of my country..hence I'll be wearing my "costume"). When I met her, her face brightened. She said, "Nice batik!" Hehe. Thank you momma, fifty thou is nothing compared to looking good. Hehe. The event went well. Only lasted for an hour. Did I talk too fast? =O I think I was nervous. But who cares! I sailed through successfully. Thank God for His favor.
Speech and lots of drama.

Prof. Goh, my ex-GESL facilitator
Mrs. Seah who told me that she liked my hairstyle. =P
With ex-em-cee, Faeez

NIE babes (75% Historians)
With Club Jeux again.
Blue is her favorite color

It was planned that after the event, Wan Kay and I would go Clarke Quay to have our drinks and enjoy our Thursday evening. A girl's day out! She was all prepared with the camera, that's why I had these pictures. But most importantly, she wanted to take pictures of narcistic self. Not saying that I am. Ahem.

We went to Cafe Iguana. Ordered my usual Mango House Margaritta with salt, while she ordered Lime blended margaritta. After a few sips, yes ... Wan Kay was blushing. Permanently blushing for an hour or so. There are evidence in that. Please refer to pictures below to guess the proceeding events before we call the night off.

She's not drunk, guys. Her blood pressure just went "up".


Viewing the River

Escalator up!

Doesn't it look like a movie poster?

The ultimate favorite picture of mine!

0 Woofs!:

Blog Archive