CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Olympics 2008 - Victory for INA in badminton!

Yesterday's Olympics:
Indonesia defeated Denmark in badminton for men doubles.
Go, In-Do-Ne-Sia!

Anyway. I haven't talked much about school. But school's great. The 2nd week just passed. It seems so fast for me coz I have a 4-day week. And I can officially start my weekend on Thursday, after 10.30 AM! Imagine that. I have only one morning period on Thursday. I guess I deserve it after my Monday to Wednesday's 8.30 classes all the way til 6.30, 5.30, 4.30PM (consecutively).

AND .. today Indonesia won again for the women's single. Wheee!

"Ayo Maria!" -- apparently there's this one Indo lady shouting and cheering for our heroine.

Okay! Get back to what I was doing just now.. enjoyyyyyy my weekend.
Tatas!

0 Woofs!:

Blog Archive