CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Three P.M.

3 PM and I haven't taken a shower!

After I woke up at 9.30 AM today, I already put on my thinking skills. I started working on my English lesson plan from 10 AM until 2 PM. And I've only completed 40%! I think I need motivation. I realize that I cannot study at home. I need people to talk to. People to keep me company. And I need them to be there to remind me not to get distracted! (To tell you the truth, at home, I get distracted because of MSN, Viwawa, and all other online stuff) So! Tomorrow, I shall go out somewhere.
Actually, I was suppose to go to NLB with Iggy this morning. But I slept late last night, so I was afraid I cannot wake up. =P

[MFLW] Please mind me if there are posts that seem too scholarly. They are my exam revisions. Cheers!

0 Woofs!:

Blog Archive